Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Scrollig LED flash frame shows your message on the back of your ride

I've always wanted some way to flash a message to the drivers behind me. Sometimes to thank them for letting me pass and sometimes to make a wise crack at them. Although this License Plate Flash Frame has the potential of causing more road-rage, it none-the-less is a cool accessory for the car. Display you are a fan, display some nice well wishes to the frustrated drivers stuck in a traffic jam, display a PR message. These frames can have 20 programmable messages activated by a remote control. "Eat my dust" might not be such a nice scrolling message to show. US$50. Now how could I prevent someone stealing it right off my license plate? I wish there was a similar scrolling message display for the back window of my car.

[License Plate Flash Frame]